General terms and conditions
1. acceptance. Of placing an order implies acceptance of the present general conditions of sale. Without prejudice of the therein established, shall apply each of the provisions contained in the legislation of consumption. Areabike.es tries, within its capacity, that the data is completely accurate. However given the special conditions of the technology market, these data will be of such informative and non-binding.
2. time of conclusion of the contract. Areabike.es will send the purchaser an acknowledgement by electronic mail as a means of confirmation of the order originally made. However the above, the contract only be perfected from the realization of payment by the buyer. At this time the order means made firm and bound to their obligations as seller Areabike.es. Evidence of the contract will be the proof of own payment made.
3. prices. shipping and payment methods. All prices on the website are VAT included. Shipments to Spain and Portugal Iberian Peninsula, Balearic Islands and other countries of the European Union are made. Deliveries to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla are not made. We accept payments by credit card, transfer and paypal.
4. transportation charges. Shipments will be made by express shipping agency. The cost of shipping to Spain (Peninsula
and the Balearic Islands) and Portugal is € 6.95 regardless of the place of destination, weight and volume of the submitted.
The shipping cost for Germany is €13.90. In the case of France, Italy, United Kingdom, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria and the Netherlands the shipping cost is € 14.96. For Denmark, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic shipping cost is €20.00. Shipping cost may increase depending on the weight or volume of the product.
5. delivery times. Areabike.es is committed to put the maximum diligence in the preparation and delivery of the order. However it cannot guarantee an exact delivery time dependent on external non-controllable factors. Areabike.es is committed to communicate the existence of any cause that might excessively delay the delivery of the order to the customer. Usually Areabike.es puts at the disposal of the carrier order in 1-3 days useful upon receipt of payment.
6. data protection. For the purposes of the provisions of the LOPDP (law of Personal data protection), it informs the buyer, that the data personal to provide at any time during the purchase process or later, always on a voluntary basis to Areabike.es, will be included in a file created and maintained under the responsibility of Areabike.es. The purposes of this file are the fulfillment of tax obligations, monitoring and control of the contractual relationship with the purchaser, information and marketingproducts, any advertising and promotional activities that may be of interest to you, performed well by mail or email, custom or not, as well as the execution of statistical studies and market by Areabike.es. The client can access this file, at any time, in order to request and obtain the rectification, cancellation, modification or opposition of their personal data, by writing to the Department of administration of Areabike.es or email to [email protected]
7 warranties and return. The customer has a period of 7 days to return a product, without having to provide any explanation. If the reason for the return is a failure of the product, Areabike.es advance warranty with the manufacturer repaired enviandoselo, a new, or will be returned the amount of the returned item exclusively. The Areabike.es liability shall be limited in any case to refund the object of invoiced sales, without that consequential damages may be required by the buyer or any loss of profits.
8. intellectual property. Trademarks, designs, and content displayed on this website are under a right of property, is strictly prohibited its reproduction or use outside the sale process for which they are intended. Areabike.es rejects any type d(e) responsibility for misuse of the intellectual and industrial property of third parties by users of the website, whether buyers or not.
9 applicable law and jurisdiction. The right of implementation of this agreement will be the emanating of the Spanish State. The parties submit expressly, waiving the jurisdiction of tribunals that could correspond to them, to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of Madrid.